Wills, Trusts, Estates and Probate
Greenswag & Associates represents and assists executors, trustees, beneficiaries, heirs, claimants, and spouses involved in estate administration matters, probate proceedings, will and trust contests, and claims of fraud and breach of fiduciary duty.
Greenswag & Associates helps clients identify and implement appropriate strategies for the management, conservation and succession of individual, family and business assets, as well as address the special needs of elderly or disabled family members.
Greenswag & Associates work in this area also includes:
- Estate Planning and Counseling
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate/Trust Administration
- Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Powers of Attorney for Property and Health Care
- Living Wills
- Buy-Sell and other Ownership Succession Arrangements
Examples of Greenswag & Associates work in this area include representation of:
- A decedent’s estate in action related to disputes over real estate ownership and possession
- Decedent’s estate in tax audit
- Clients in drafting of revocable and irrevocable trusts, wills with and without trust provisions, powers of attorney and special needs trusts
- Small and medium size corporations in family and other ownership succession planning
- Intestate estate in probate, including multiple complex questions relating to business succession and ownership issues
Fill out the form or call us at (847) 701-2250 to schedule your free consultation.